What does a Fractional HR Leader Do?
New HR platforms like Bambee, Gusto, Ripple, and others are automating the HR Generalist role, making the job more focused on staff quality, retention, and culture. This makes hiring the right HR leader critical to building your business.
Here are some ways a fractional HR leader or Chief People Officer can help your business:
- Develop a staffing plan with roles and timing
- Recruit new team members
- Build policies and procedures, employee handbook, and culture
- Manage compliance, and payroll and build an onboarding process
- Handle layoffs and exits
- Set up and manage employee benefits programs
- Track compensation and stock option plans
A technology company with a full-time HR Generalist was struggling with recruiting and retention. FractionaL replaced this expensive position with 2 fractional experts more affordably. One fractional Chief People Officer focused on recruiting. Which was their superpower, while a second fractional HR Leader dug in on retention and employee benefits administration. Learn how they saved money while replacing 1 generalist with 2 specialists.